EKC Security Classification & Categorization
E-SCC provides a GUI interface to visualize and manipulate the E-SRF Access Analysis results.
The security professional can explore the data from a user, role or resource perspective.
E-SCC develops and manipulates role structures letting the user create and improve role based access policies.
- Bring the power of a GUI to visualize E-SRF Access Analysis results
- View access data from the user or resource perspective
- Develop an initial set of roles based on unique user accesses identified by E-SRF
- Refine roles to meet role based administration policies
- Generate new CA-ACF2 role sets or RACF groups and permits
More Information about E-SCC
E-SCC 1.1.0 Product Announcement
E-SRF and E-SCC with CA-ACF2 White Paper
Sample screens to analyze and graphically display E-SRF Access Analysis results
For more information on E-SCC, e-mail our Sales Department at: